Rob is an accredited workplace relations law and commercial litigation specialist and a Registered Migration Agent, No: 0533348.
He is a specialist in employment and industrial relations, occupational health & safety, workplace investigations and employment related migration.
Rob regularly presents to lawyers on employment law themes, and is the author of Post Employment Restraint of Trade, published by Federation Press.
Rob’s professional aim is to provide practical advice and representation covering all facets of the working relationship.
- Providing a range of Australian and international companies with employment and industrial relations advice and claims, including dismissals, breach of contract, redundancy advice, and Fair Work Ombudsman investigations.
- Representing employers in OH&S WorkSafe investigations and prosecutions from ‘near misses’ to fatalities in the Magistrates’ Court, County Court and Coroners’ Court.
- Providing WorkCover advice to a range of employers regarding return to work obligations.
- Conducting independent investigations into workplace misconduct.
- Employment-related migration including temporary and permanent work visa applications, and Department of Immigration investigations.
- Employment disputes, acting for Senior Executives, such as intellectual property, whistleblowing, defamation, taxation, directors’ duties and white collar crime (insider trading, fraud).