With over 30 years of industry expertise across entertainment, insurance, manufacturing and warehousing, David’s practice is focused on assisting employers to work through the many issues that arise when dealing with employees and their representatives.
In particular, David specialises in enterprise bargaining, industrial disputes, unfair dismissals, equal opportunity, employment contracts, restructuring and redundancies, and general protections claims.
David is a practical industrial relations and human resources trainer, always ensuring that he addresses technical information in a simple format. His clients appreciate his desire for them to learn.
- Negotiating enterprise agreements and managing the approval process in the Fair Work Commission.
- Making numerous appearances in the Fair Work Commission (and previous tribunals) in unfair dismissals, general protections claims and industrial disputes.
- Developing strategies for resolving WorkCover and OH&S issues.
- Drafting contracts, employment policies, settlement agreements and enforceable restraint provisions.
- Advising employers on Award and agreement compliance issues.
- Assisting employers with Fair Work Ombudsman inquiries.