Rigby Cooke Lawyers’ Workplace Relations team continues our strong presence in the market, with the expertise of partners Sam Eichenbaum and Rob Jackson recognised by independent survey and review source Doyle’s Guide, in their 2018 Employment (Employer Representation) and Workplace Health & Safety lists.
Sam has been recognised yearly by Doyle’s Guide since 2015, which is a testament to the positive reputation he has in the industry and his longstanding experience as an employment law practitioner.
Similarly Rob has over 25 years of legal experience, in which he has built up a reputation with clients as a specialist in employment and industrial relations, occupational health & safety, workplace investigations and employment related migration.
The accolade is another great moment in an already strong past year for the Workplace Relations team, which saw Simone Caylock promoted to the firms partnership and Nick Kelly promoted to Associate. The team also continues to have the largest number of accredited Workplace Relations specialists in Victoria.
- Leading Employment Lawyer (Employer Representation) – Victoria, 2018: Sam Eichenbaum
- Recommended Employment Lawyer (Employer Representation) – Australia, 2018: Sam Eichenbaum
- Recommended Workplace Health & Safety Lawyer – Victoria, 2018: Rob Jackson
- Recommended Employment Law Firm (Employer Representation) – Victoria, 2018: Rigby Cooke Lawyers
- Recommended Workplace Health & Safety Law Firm – Victoria, 2018: Rigby Cooke Lawyers
|Disclaimer: This publication contains comments of a general nature only and is provided as an information service. It is not intended to be relied upon as, nor is it a substitute for specific professional advice. No responsibility can be accepted by Rigby Cooke Lawyers or the authors for loss occasioned to any person doing anything as a result of any material in this publication.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
©2018 Rigby Cooke Lawyers