Sam Eichenbaum is a Partner in our Workplace Relations group and an Accredited Workplace Relations Specialist, with over 26 years of industrial relations experience, 18 within legal practice.
Sam’s expertise covers both industrial relations and employment law, representing organisations with unionised workforces, across manufacturing, security, print, warehouse and distribution industries.
In particular, Sam specialises in providing representation in industrial disputes, acting as an experienced bargaining representative for companies, strategic advice and negotiation of workplace agreements, unfair dismissals and general strategic, commercially-focussed advice.
Sam endeavours to always be available to his clients, and act as an extension of their in-house team, in order to ensure he provides the best advice in an efficient and effective manner.
- Named as one of Victoria’s leading employment lawyers in the 2018 Doyle’s guide.
- Winner of the 2015 Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist Achievement award.
- Advising companies on a range of industrial relations and employment issues including employment contracts, industrial agreements and disputes, and settlement agreements.
- Representing organisations in negotiating with unions on enterprise bargaining agreements across the manufacturing and warehousing sectors.
- Defending numerous employers in unfair dismissal, general protections and adverse action matters.
- Acting for organisations on enterprise bargaining and industrial disputation at the Fair Work Commission and in the Courts.
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) LaTrobe University
- Graduate Diploma Industrial Relations Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) University of Melbourne
- Accredited Specialist in Workplace Relations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member and former Chairman of Workplace Relations Specialisation Advisory Committee