Drawing on the expertise of our notary public, Rigby Cooke can assist you when you need everyday documents witnessed and certified for use in a foreign jurisdiction.
Rigby Cooke is able to provide the following notarial services to both individuals and businesses:
- Notarisation of any document (public/authentic or private act)
- Certifying documents as true copies, for example passports, education certificates, birth, death and Marriage certificate
- Witnessing and notarising the execution of documents and agreement
- Verifying identity and signatures
- Taking Oaths, declarations and attestations (Witness signatures to affidavits, statutory declarations, Powers of Attorney, contracts, and other documents)
- Verifying company details and preparing Certificates of Good Standing for Australian companies
- Notarising Bills of Exchange
- Trade mark Certificates
- Certificates as to Australian law
- Prepare and certify Powers of Attorney, International Wills, Deeds, Contracts and other legal documents
Our Notary Public, Rachael Grabovic, is available to provide notarial services by appointment.
Rachael has been appointed by the Supreme Court of Victoria, and is given the power to prepare, attest and certify deeds and other documents, authenticate the execution of documents, verify copy documents, to witness documents, administer oaths and take declarations and provide certificates of law for use outside of Australia, anywhere in the world.
Every Notary Public is entitled to charge their own fees for their services. Costs often depend on the number and type of documents you need to notarised. We can provide you with a quote for your required notarial services when you get in touch with us.