Huimin practices extensively in sales and acquisition, commercial and retail leasing, property development and other property related matters.
Huimin has acted for clients including listed and unlisted property funds, hotel owners, shopping centre owners, property investment managers, national developers, universities, State Government departments and private investors.
She enjoys working with clients to achieve the most commercial and practical outcome for their business and personal objectives.
Of Singaporean background, Huimin is also able to converse in Mandarin.
- Advising a Malaysian private investor on the due diligence of several commercial acquisitions, including a multi-tenanted retail and Woolworths supermarket space in Victoria Harbour, Docklands from Lendlease and a multi-tenanted office space in Burwood East.
- Submitting, on behalf of a private property developer, a successful tender with the Victorian Government for the acquisition of a development site in Oakleigh.
- Acting for a Chinese private investor in the acquisition of a McWilliams’ winery in Yarra Valley involving water rights.
- Preparation of the Contract of Sale for a mixed-use development (comprising of a hotel and 200 apartments) in Ringwood.
- Acting for an Australian fund manager, Stronghold Investments and Advisory, in their acquisition of the Cardinia Club premises involving liquor licensing and the option to purchase gaming entitlements and, subsequently, their $27.8 million sale of multi-tenanted Mulgrave office buildings.
- Negotiating for a Hong Kong-based hotel owner on the Contract of Sale for an $85 million sale of a hotel building in Melbourne CBD.
- Acting for Kuwait-based property investor, Action Group Holdings, in its sale of Casey Lifestyle Centre.
- Acting for an Australian Financial Review Rich Lister investor in a $40 million sale of its multi-tenanted Mulgrave office buildings.
- Acting for an Australian hotel owner on their leases for hotel premises in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney.
- Acting for an ASX-listed property fund manager in their leasing matters in sites throughout Melbourne.
Includes matters handled at Rigby Cooke or prior to joining the firm.