Darren advises on all aspects of commercial property development, sales and acquisitions, and commercial and retail leasing. He has a particular focus on off-the-plan developments, hotels, resorts and tourism, retirement village developments and regulatory requirements, and liquor licensing and gaming law.
He has advised in both state and federal environmental law, particularly in relation to due diligence investigations, the management of contaminated land and controlled chemicals, emissions and the development and implementation of environmental management systems.
Darren gets to know his clients and their business. Each client has a different motivation for their desired outcome and it is important to Darren to understand each client’s position, in order to deliver the best outcome with as little complication as possible.
- Sale of the Open Door Pub Co pub group to Dixon Hospitality Limited.
- Dixon Hospitality Limited acquisition of the Drink n Dine pub group.
- PDG/Schiavello Prima Pearl 660 apartment development.
- Pomeroy Pacific Galleria 275 apartment project.
- All property legal services to IOOF Holdings Limited.