Rigby Cooke Lawyers is a highly reputable medium-sized commercial law firm.
Our areas of specialisation are Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Property, Planning, Construction, Tax & Wealth, Workplace Relations and Wills & Estates.
We have a collegiate and welcoming culture. We are a firm with high values and always proceed with integrity.
We are based in the Melbourne CBD.
About the role
Our firm is looking to hire an experienced wills and estates lawyer to work in our Wills & Estates team. We require someone who is approachable, engaged and committed to providing high quality work.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- wills, estates, litigation and probate legal experience
- takes personal responsibility for consistently delivering outstanding client service, managing client expectations and delivering superior quality work in accordance with the client’s expectations
- consistently prepares technical advices with minimal supervision
- has developed a reputation for preparing strategic, commercial advice
- continuously provides practical constructive feedback, advice for improvement and acknowledges good performance
Qualities the candidate must have include:
- approximately 8 – 10 years post qualified experience or equivalent experience
- strong research and excellent legal drafting skills
- flexibility, possess a progressive attitude and be a team player