Rigby Cooke Lawyers is a highly reputable medium-sized commercial law firm!
Our areas of specialisation are Property, Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Workplace Relations, Wills & Estates and Tax & Wealth. We are based in the Melbourne CBD. We have a collegiate and welcoming culture. We are a firm with high values and always proceed with integrity.
About the role
Our firm is looking to partner with an experienced Precedents Lawyer to work across all of our practice groups. We require someone who is approachable, engaged and committed to providing high quality work. You will work with all key stakeholders to ensure firm-wide consistency.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- managing the Firm's precedents (ie creation, review, amendments and updating) as required
- assisting with identifying best practice processes to manage precedents within the firm's document management system
- focusing on improvements and increased efficiencies in the areas of precedents, related systems and workflow
- undertaking tasks associated with the rollout of precedents, including training, resources and information sessions
- general administration, identify gaps, duplications and deleting of precedents
- Must have a current Australian Practising Certificate
- Strong research and excellent legal drafting skills
- Proven implementation skills; must have previous legal experience in developing and reviewing precedents
- We will consider candidates who are looking for 4 days per week, but our preference is 5 days per week
- You will be flexible and possess a progressive attitude and of course be a team player
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.